# Coffee or tea ? Gluten free or not ?
From 07 am to 10:30 am and until 11:00 am on the week-end.
The breakfast buffet is served with a lovely view on the cosy vintage patio. You can also enjoy your breakfast in the patio by sunny weather or you can order room service at our reception the day before without extra charges.
- Buffet breakfast for hotel guests: €15
- Buffet breakfast for non-hotel guests: €17
- Express breakfast rate (hot drink + 2 mini pastries): €7
- Rate for children under 8: €8
Family holidays should be fun. We have a range of special features to make your family stay easier.
- Baby cots on reservation
- Family rooms Junior Suite or Connecting rooms
- Henriette's best adresses for kids in Paris
- Stroller rentals www.louetapoussette.com
"As a former fashion stylist, in love with Paris, the French Riviera and old design pieces. I have designed the Hotel Henriette as a country house, a second home. A place where we feel great, a place we don't want to leave, a place where we can't wait to comeback.
A bohemian and intimate house, full of emotions, with a soul, a story.
Journalists often ask me to give advices or deco tricks, my best advice is : do not be afraid to mix, like in fashion, the total look is so boring! And obviously "chiner" : Flea markets, travel, go snooping in your grandmother's attic !
The old furniture and materials bring poetry, elegance and originality. And also recycling is good for the planet. Henriette, is a home where we desire to lay down our luggages! Far from the hotel stereotypes, a true life place where each room was imagined differently, so the traveler can constantly renew his experience. Inviting yourself to a guest room, feeling at home, letting your imagination and emotions run free, this is the statement of Henriette.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
# Welcome to Henriette's Home
Check-in time : your room will be available at 2 pm.
If you wish to arrive before that time we offer luggage storage facilities. In case of late arrival, there’s no need to worry, our reception is open 24 hours.
An ID and the credit card you used for the reservation will be requested.
Check-out time : 11:30 am.
The luggage room stays at your disposal throughout the day.
*Unfortunately Henriette is not able to welcome our pet friends.
We provide room service from 7 am to 11 pm
# Henriette's tea-time
- tea or coffee served with some delicate home made biscuits.
# Henriette's apero-time
- platters of small organics terrines
- platters of french cheese
- White Chablis Wine or red Medoc Wine
- Champagne from Maison Legras & Haas
* alcohol can only be served with something to eat.
- Private party
- Corporate events
- Shooting brands
- Close up
- They love Henriette : Roger Vivier, Chanel, Gallimard, Bellerose, Grazia Germany, In Style Fashion Magazine, Petit Bateau, Cire Trudon, Poiray / Carven, Yves Rocher, Ipsen Corporation...